Junior Golf Camp

I believe by now all of our children are out of school.  Hoooray!!!!  Let your Summer begin.

Starting on Monday of next week Junior Golf is welcoming CrossFit OverRide.
We will have two trainers from CrossFit Thomaston here to work our Juniors into shape.
What they will be focusing on is balance and agility.  (This is at no added charge to our daily or weekly fees)

Then on Tuesday through Thursday we will be working on our putting, chipping and driving.  I will be implementing drills that I learned at the US Kids Golf Clinic that I attended this Spring.

Friday's will typically be our warm-up and  play day.  We will split up and play holes while coaching on the rules and etiquette of the game.

I also want to let you all know that we have US Kids Player Reward Kits for sale in the golf shop.  They are $25.00 ea. and it includes a booklet (to track your progress), a bag tag, a hat and the pins that I will reward them with when they reached the goal.
Please stop in the golf shop and I will show them to you.

I look forward to seeing you all this Summer


Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fields Cup Qualifying